Real estate sales at Lakeshore were quiet in July. While the interest rates have gone up, I think the larger reason is that there were no homes for sale. How were sales compared to
Virginia Sales Tax Holiday August 5, 2002-August 7, 2022
Dated: August 2 2022
The Virginia Sales tax holiday is back and it's not just for clothes and school supplies. It also includes hurricane and emergency preparedness items and Energy Star and Water Sense products for personal use.
Here's a list of what's included:
- Qualified School supplies $20 or less/item
- Qualified clothing and footwear $100 or less/item
- Portable generators $1000 or less/item
- Gas powered chainswas $350 or less/item
- Chainsaw accessories $60 or less/item
- Other hurricane preparedness items $60 or less/item
- Qualifying Energy Star or WaterSense products for home use $2500 or less/item
If you're buying appliances, make sure to check the Dominion Energy rebate program to see if you can save more money.
For more information visit: Sales tax holiday details
And check out this youtube video.
Nancy has been a licensed real estate agent for 25 years helping clients all over the Northern Virginia region with both resale homes and new construction. She is a consistent top producer, having att....
Latest Blog Posts
IT'S BACK!!The Virginia Sales tax holiday is back and it's not just for clothes and school supplies. It also includes hurricane and emergency preparedness items and Energy Star and Water Sense